We are currently open for emergency appointments only
The recent announcement of Stage 3 restrictions in response to coronavirus (COVID-19) means we are currently unable to provide routine treatments and examinations for our clients. In the meantime we can still provide emergency dental treatments which can be organised by calling 8843 2222. These changes are a temporary measure, which have been directed by The Australian Government in order to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Our team are here to help with any questions or concerns during this time, so please don’t hesitate to contact us at any stage. We look forward to resuming our services again, when it is safe to do so.
Keeping a healthy mouth
The Australian Dental Association has also advised that during this period of restrictions on dental services, it is important to continue to look after your teeth to reduce the risk of dental problems. This includes:
- Brushing your teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste and flossing daily
- Limiting consumption of sugar to less than six teaspoons per day
- Choosing tap water over sugary drinks
- Quitting smoking.
For more information you can read the Australian Dental Association announcement by clicking the link here or see our resources list below for general information on the changing COVID-19 situation.
- For the latest information in Victoria go to the Department of Health and Human Services website www.dhhs.viv.gov.au/coronavirus
- Keep up to date with the latest information from the Department of Health (Australia)- www.health.gov.au
- Follow the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services on Facebook and change your settings so you receive notifications for their updates- https://www.facebook.com/VicGovDHHS/
- Visit the multilingual resource library for translated materials and fact sheets- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Multilingual Resource Library
This post was published 1 April 2020.