We are currently open to provide dental services
The current Department of Health and Human Services restrictions in response to coronavirus (COVID-19) have changed. This means we are now offering dental services.
This includes the ability to provide emergency dental treatments which can be organised by calling 03 8843 2222.
As always our team are here to help with any questions or concerns during this time, so please don’t hesitate to contact us at any stage. We are pleased to be able to resume our services in full again.
Keeping a healthy mouth
It is important to continue to look after your teeth to reduce the risk of dental problems. This includes:
- Brushing your teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste and flossing daily
- Limiting consumption of sugar to less than six teaspoons per day
- Choosing tap water over sugary drinks
- Quitting smoking
- For the latest information in Victoria go to the Department of Health and Human Services website www.dhhs.viv.gov.au/coronavirus
- Keep up to date with the latest information from the Department of Health (Australia)- www.health.gov.au
- Follow the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services on Facebook and change your settings so you receive notifications for their updates- https://www.facebook.com/VicGovDHHS/
- Visit the multilingual resource library for translated materials and fact sheets- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Multilingual Resource Library
This post was published 10 June 2020.